Barclays Bank Delaware Cards
- Featured Barclays Bank Delaware Card: The L.L. Bean Visa Credit Card
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: 3.99%, 16.99% or 19.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 3% rewards on L.L.Bean purchases
- Earn 1% rewards on all other purchases
- Receive $10 L.L.Bean Coupons as you earn them
- Enjoy free returns and free monogramming at L.L.Bean
- Please see terms and conditions for complete detail
* * *
The L.L. Bean Visa Card is a retail rewards card that appeals greatly to frequent L.L. bean shoppers who are looking for specific money-saving perks that make using the card more beneficial than simply paying cash. Read more...
Barclays Bank Delaware formerly known as Juniper Bank was founded in June 2000. Several former executives of First USA Bank, including Richard Vague, a former CEO of the bank, and Jim Stewart, a past-time president was amongst the founding members of the then Juniper Bank. The bank initially based its operations as an online banking service provider offering checking and savings accounts, online bill pay, and credit cards offered in partnership with companies such as US Airways, the Harvard Alumni Association, Apple, and Barnes & Noble. In 2004, Juniper Bank was sold off to the British based Barclays Bank PLC and by 2005 Juniper bank became one of the fastest growing credit card issuers within the United States. In 2008, the bank became one of the top 10 major issuers for both Visa and Master credit cards in the US.