Credit Card Review & Application
- 10,000 Membership Rewards points after your first purchase
- Earn one point for every dollar spent on purchases - with no limit to the number of points earned and points do not expire
- Get an annual points bonus each year: 10% points bonus your first year, 20% points bonus your second year, and 30% each additional year.
- 0% introductory APR, and flexibility to pay balances over time at a competitive APR
- No annual membership fee
- Free additional cards
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
|Intro Period:||See Terms|
|APR:||11.24% - 19.24% (variable)*|
|Card Network:||American Express®|
|Card Category:||Business (Regular)|
|Card Type:|| - Reward Card|
The Blue for Business® Credit Card issued by American Express is a card designed for the experienced business owner having good credit. As Cardholder, you pay no annual fee and incur 0% interest on purchases or balance transferred during the initial 15 months of card ownership. Afterwards, interest on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances are dependent on a prime rate calculated based on credit worthiness as submitted by an applicant during the application process.
To ensure this card meets adverse financial situations a small business often encounters, it provides the option to pay monthly credit balance in part or full. Unlimited additional cards are ordered for business employees with no annual fee charged. Employee cards are useful for earning discounts on future business purchases.
Every card member has an option for free inclusion into the Membership Rewards Express® program from American Express. Registered Cardholders on this program earn a point for every $1 spent. There is no yearly limit to points earned including no expiration dates. Items purchased from retailers under the Open Savings® program (like FedEx, Hertz®, Delta®, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts®) ensure savings from 3% to 25% are credited to the card account. Registered cardholders also receive discounts on air, hotel and car reservations.
An online access features provides cardholders expense reports for a past or current billing cycle. Cardholding business owners may also monitor expenses on additional cards, set spending limits, apply for higher credit limit and more.
American Express® card includes a fraud protection feature to protect against fraud and in event it does happen, victims of identity theft can clear their good name with help from the legal referral service - service linking victims to some of the best legal teams available.
Cardholders who purchase tickets with this credit card are insured up to $100,000 for travel accident while those renting cars receive free insurance for damaged car rental. Extended warranty for purchases lets cardholders extend warranty of an item owned with recompense in event of loss or theft. Cards misplaced, damaged, stolen or lost are easily replaceable with emergency card replacement.
A cardholder receives assistance for emergency medical or travel services by calling a dedicated hotline. All Blue for Business Credit card come with Express Pay technology allowing for faster purchasing with no swipe delay.
|Reward for $1 spent:||1.00|
|Rewards:||- 10,000 Membership Rewards points after your first purchase|
- 1 point for every dollar spent on purchases
- 10% points bonus your first year, 20% points bonus your second year, and 30% each additional year.
|Other Benefits:||- Internet account related services|
- Option to enroll in fee-free Membership Rewards Express® program
- Access to OPEN Savings for savings on expenses with companies like FedEx, Delta, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, and more
- Savings on air, hotel, and car reservations
- Expense management reports
- Fraud protection
- Purchase protection
- Return protection
- Extended warranty for purchases
- Legal referral services
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Medical referral services
- Lost and damaged luggage insurance
- Emergency check cashing
- Auto rental insurance
- Emergency card replacement
- Up to $100,000 in travel accident insurance
|Comments:||The APR for cash advances, balance transfers and purchases is based on the Prime Rate.|
A fixed APR of 7.99% for the life of the balance for balance transfers submitted with the application or posted to your account during the first six months of Card membership. Then, the standard APR for purchases will apply.
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|Applied Towards:||Purchases, Balance Transfer|
|Introductory Period:||See Terms*|
|APR on Purchases:||11.24% - 19.24% (variable)*|
|Grace Period:||25 days*|
|Min Finance Charge:||$0.50|
|Late Payment Fee:||$38.00*|
|Over Limit Fee:||$35.00|
|APR Cash Advances:||19.99%|
|Cash Advance Fee:||3.00%|
|We do not offer online application for this card at the moment.|
You may also be interested in:
† The information provided for Blue for Business from American Express OPEN is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Nov 14, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.