Credit Card Articles
The Capital One Spark Business Card Series
Capital One has grown to be one of the most popular and successful credit card companies in the world. This is largely due to their willingness to develop financial products that address the needs of a broad customer base, as is evident with their Spark Business Cards.
Credit card products developed by Capital One vary greatly. That is, of course, unless they are designed to serve as a series that are intended to satisfy the needs of a particular group of consumers. In the case of the Spark series, that group of consumers is business people (particularly those who travel quite often). While they all vary greatly, there are a few similarities that you should know about first.
Basic Spark Miles Business Card Benefits
Regardless of the different types, every credit card product in the Capital One Spark Business Credit Card Series begins with the same basic benefits.
- Every year you'll get a comprehensive look at your spending with an itemized report that helps you better track your budget, which is especially helpful during tax season
- You can get additional cards at no extra cost for as many as 25 employees, which helps keep all related spending on a single account for more efficient tracking. You can also set individual spending limits and itemize their statements
- $0 Fraud liability that ensures you will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges
- Spark Miles rewards program that lets you fly on any airline with any agency or web site with no limitations or expiration
- Spark Miles can be redeemed for miles as well as cash, merchandise, gift cards, and more
- 24/7 Fraud alerts that notify you of unusual card activity so you can notify the authorities if you believe your security may have been compromised
- Optional card customization that allows you to put your brand or company logo or another design on the face of your card
Because these are Visa cards, they also all share similar Visa-based benefits like:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver option that could be less costly than the insurance provided by your rental car company
- Business Hotel Savings
- Purchase Security could refund or replace qualifying purchases if they are stolen, broken, or lost within 90 days of purchase
- Warranty Extension that automatically doubles the manufacturer's warranty
- Travel and Emergency Assistance could provide you with emergency services both at home and abroad for things like ticket replacement, medical referrals, and other emergency needs
- Visa Dining Discount program
- Visa SavingsEdge Discount program that saves you up to 15% when you use your card with participating merchants
The basic business benefits are great, but the Classic card also features a few other, very simple benefits that are good for all consumers, whether you travel or not:
- A decent interest rate
- No annual fee. Ever.
- 1% cash back on all purchases
Spark Miles Business Card Benefits
Aside from the common benefits you will enjoy, the standard Spark Miles Business Credit Card features basic auxiliary benefits and low fees as its discerning characteristic:
- Competitive variable interest rate on standard purchases
- Similarly competitive variable interest rate on balance transfers
- No annual fee the first year and a low annual fee every year after that
- Double miles on the dollar on every purchase
- Up to 15,000 bonus miles when satisfy certain introductory conditions
Spark Miles Select Business Card Benefits
Finally, the Spark Miles Select Business Credit Card carries the most prominently pronounced benefits. Of course, you will still enjoy all of the benefits of the basic card with several more of the most attractive travel and consumer benefits on the market today:
- Extremely competitive introductory interest rate that could last for several months
- Competitive variable interest rate after the introductory period ends
- No annual fee for the lifetime of your account
- 1 mile on the dollar on every purchase made with your card
- 50% bonus on miles earned every year
There are also "cash" versions of each of these cards that offer you double rebates on all purchases.
With a decent range of competitive interest and even more competitive travel benefits, business customers should be able to find at least one card in the Capital One Spark series that satisfies their needs. Whether you like to earn faster rewards or appreciate more options, there is definitely one card for you.
- Choosing the Best American Express Card
- Why The Visa Platinum From Credit One Should Be In Your Wallet
- How To Redeem Rewards Points And Miles During The Holidays
- American Express vs. MasterCard
- The Barnes & Noble MasterCard Feeds Your Love Of Reading
Credit Card FAQ
- Is There A Time Limitation On Collecting Credit Card Debt?
- Are The Laws Capping Credit Card Interest Rates?
- Will Settling Credit Card Debt Hurt My Credit?
- How To Play-the-Float with your Credit Card?
- Will Your Credit Score Improve If You Are An Authorized User On A Credit Card Account?
- More at: Credit Card FAQ
The " The Capital One Spark Business Card Series" article is property of CreditCardsCo.com and is copyrighted. The article may not be published, rewritten, broadcast or redistributed without prior written permission.