Charity Credit Cards
- Featured Charity Credit Card: The National Autism Awareness Prepaid MasterCard®
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: N/A*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Charity debit card that donations portion for Spectrum Support
- Receive your paycheck or tax refund by Direct Deposit
- Remotely deposit checks right from your phone
- Convenient Android and iPhone apps
- Share funds with fellow CARD.com MasterCard cardholders
- Access more than 24,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- 24/7 support and MasterCard Zero Liability (*Conditions and exceptions apply- see cardholder agreement)
- No overdraft fees, late fees, or minimum balance
* * *
Few prepaid cards can offer what the National Autism Awareness Prepaid MasterCard brings to table. With fast approvals, the absence of any late charges or overdrafts and a simple fee plan, this Visa financial product offers many benefits for those looking for a better way of budgeting, spending and saving. Read more...
The Charity or Philanthropic credit card allows you to contribute to your preferred charity or other support worthy organisation at no cost to yourself, simply by using your credit card as you would normally. This type of credit card usually carries the logo of the body being supported together with that of the card issuer. Some cards offer further additional incentives to the cardholder, such as redeemable rewards points or travel discounts. You might be inclined to support all the featured groups but need only one card. To help you refine your choice CreditCardsCo presents the most popular Affinity credit cards here. Compare the benefits on offer from each card issuer, and then select and apply for the one that best suits you.