Credit Card Review & Application
- Earn 40,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months – that's $500 toward travel rewards!
- 2 points per dollar spent on travel and at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 20% off airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises when you book through Ultimate RewardsSM
- No foreign transaction fees
- Receive a 7% annual dividend on all new points earned – even on points already redeemed
- 1:1 point transfer to participating frequent travel programs
- Direct access to expert service advisors anytime
- No Annual Fee for your first year – A $95 value
|Card Category:||Consumer (Premium)|
|Card Type:||- Instant Decision Card|
- Low Interest Credit Card
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Card
- Reward Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred MasterCard is a credit card packed with features. The online application can be filled out in minutes. Approval will then come shortly, telling a person whether they have been accepted. The card is then shipped out and the low annual fee is charged to the account.
Once in possession of the card, points will start to be earned. Cardholders can earn points in many ways. Bonus points will be given if a certain amount is spent during a preliminary period. Annual dividends are given on new points as well. Every dollar spent on the account will result in earning points, too. Depending on the type of purchase, it is also possible to earn double points. The points will never expire. There is also no cap to what can be earned on points, allowing people to save to reach their goals.
Spending the points is simple. All rewards can be redeemed online, avoiding long phone calls or a lot of paperwork. Ultimate Rewards features a number of gift card and merchandise opportunities. Cardholders can choose gift cards from restaurants and boutiques around the country. Merchandise in the form of electronics, perfume and much more can also be purchased with points. Free travel can also be redeemed.
All travel is discounted, requiring fewer points, because of the preferred status of the card. The travel can be in the form of airfare, cruises, car rentals, hotel stays and much more. Points can also be transferred as a 1:1 to frequent travel programs that participate. This allows a cardholder to combine points with a frequent travel program points to take advantage of free travel faster.
Online account management is provided with the account. A username and password will be created to gain access to the account anywhere there is an internet connection. Cardholders can look up balance, view available credit and research past transactions. Statements can be viewed, printed and downloaded to the computer. Bills can also be paid online, saving time and postage.
Customer service operates around the clock. Representatives can be reached over the internet, by email and over the phone with a toll free number. This makes it easier for cardholders to dispute charges, ask questions and find out about card features.
Blueprint is also featured. This is an online feature allowing people to manage their debt. Various payment options will be explored, helping to pay off the balance faster.
Features are plentiful on the card. With points on every purchase, no foreign transaction fees and various ways to manage the account, cardholders get their money's worth for the annual fee on the account and then some.
|Rewards:||- 40,000 bonus points ($500 travel rewards) after you spend $3,000 in 3 months|
- 2 points per dollar spent on travel and at restaurants
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 20% off hotels, airfare, car rentals and cruises when you book through Ultimate Rewards
- 7% annual dividend on all new points earned – even on points already redeemed
|Other Benefits:||*See website for additional benefits|
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|APR on Purchases:||15.24% (variable)*|
|Grace Period:||21 Days*|
|Min Finance Charge:||$1.50|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35.00*|
|Transfer Fee (%):||3.00%|
|APR Cash Advances:||19.24%|
|Cash Advance Fee:||5.00%|
|We do not offer online application for this card at the moment.|
You may also be interested in:
† The information provided for Chase Sapphire Preferred MasterCard is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Sep 10, 2012). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.