If you’re a betting person and placed your wagers against the new mobile device credit card apps, you’re probably out some of your hard earned cash. Those square application models have quickly become the trendiest and most sought after gadgets by …
It’s difficult to get any kind of straight answer out of the less-than-well-oiled machine known as our government, especially when it comes to what’s really going on in the economy.
We’ve been watching the overwhelming number of lawsuits being filed against the nation’s biggest banks. Seems like for every one that’s settled, there’s another waiting in the wings. Bank of America isn’t immune to these legal quagmires.
You can imagine the brouhaha many bank CEOs are cursing at this very moment. They have more than 300 new servicing standards as part of that massive $25 billion mortgage settlement and they’re in the spotlight.
It’s a tough quagmire and surprisingly, it would appear some companies are actually bailing on the opportunity to turn a profit in lieu of the human condition. GE Capital is just one more lender that says it’s out of the lending business for gun manufactures and gun sellers. But then there’s the Second Amendment.
- 11 April 2013 -- Credit Card Surcharges: What’s Next?
- 9 April 2013 -- Inside the SBA
- 4 April 2013 -- More Cyberattacks on Banks, Change is Overdue
- 2 April 2013 -- MasterCard “Chips” Away Liability
- 28 March 2013 -- Too Much Information Requested
- 26 March 2013 -- Big Breaks, Arrests in Several ID Theft Rings
- 21 March 2013 -- 10 Credit Myths
- 19 March 2013 -- ID Theft: The Difference in a Decade
- 14 March 2013 -- And There it is: Credit Bureaus the Weak Link
- 12 March 2013 -- Considering Tax Refund Loan? Expect High Fees
- Credit Card Debt Drops in Early 2013
- Should You Be Worried About Troubled Banks?
- $32 Billion Overdraft Fees Paid to Banks in 2012
- Prepaid Debit Cards: the Pros and Cons
- Why Do Fewer Americans Own Homes?
- CFPB Chief Touts Success, Congress Still Not Happy
- Establishing Business Credit?
- Is Card Nanny Worth the Expense?
- What Does Legal Battle Over Swipe Fees Mean for Consumers?
- 3 Financial Tools You Need – Today
- Is Discover It For Students A Good Choice?
- L.L. Bean Visa Card Gives Cardholders Something To Talk About
- Why The USAA Checking Debit Card Is A Good Idea
- Benefits Of The Lufthansa Premier Miles & More World MasterCard
- Apply For The Cerulean Card By Discover Today
- Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard For Excellent Credit
- What Serve From American Express Has To Offer
- The Priceline Rewards Visa Card Helps Travelers
- Shop Easier With The PayPower Visa Prepaid Card
- US Bank Offers FlexPerks
- What Are The Differences Between Sub Prime and Prime Credit Cards?
- What Are Pre-Approved Credit Card Offers?
- Who Are The Largest Credit Card Processors?
- How Do I Get The Best Credit Card Deal?
- Is There A Time Limitation On Collecting Credit Card Debt?
- How Transferring Credit Card Balances Can Affect Your Credit Score?
- What Happens When My Credit Card Payments Are Late?
- How Do I Settle Credit Card Debt?
- Finding Out How Many Credit Cards Have Been Issued in My Name?
- Should I Consolidate My Credit Card Debt?