Discover Bank Cards
- Featured Discover Bank Card: Discover it® chrome Credit Card - 18 months intro
- Intro APR: 0%*
- Regular APR: 10.99% - 20.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 18 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases for 6 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
- 2% cash back on up to $1,000 in combined purchases at restaurants and gas stations every quarter - no sign-ups needed*. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
- No annual fee, no overlimit fee, no late fee on your first late payment and no foreign transaction fee*.
- Free FICO® Credit Score online and on your monthly statement so you can track your score's progress*.
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- 100 % U.S. based customer service - anytime, day and night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply".
* * *
Ever wanted to transfer your balance but didn't know where to? This Discover it chrome Card delivers a 18 Month Promotional Balance Transfer period with 0% intro APR on balance transfers. Read more...
Discover Financial Services, owners of the Discover Card payment network provides credit cards to more than 50 million American cardholders, making the company one of the big three card issuers in the United States. There are a variety of lifestyle focussed card options available, with associated benefits and incentives packages that will appeal strongly to most users. The Discover range includes cards designed for students, business users and the discerning shopper, who can earn cash back on purchases and make other savings. You can check the terms and conditions that apply to each card here before choosing the one that meets your requirements and making a secure online application. Acceptance of applications is at the sole discretion of the card issuer.