Discover® Credit Cards
- Featured Discover® Credit Card: Discover it® chrome Credit Card - 18 months intro
- Intro APR: 0%*
- Regular APR: 10.99% - 20.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 18 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases for 6 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
- 2% cash back on up to $1,000 in combined purchases at restaurants and gas stations every quarter - no sign-ups needed*. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
- No annual fee, no overlimit fee, no late fee on your first late payment and no foreign transaction fee*.
- Free FICO® Credit Score online and on your monthly statement so you can track your score's progress*.
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- 100 % U.S. based customer service - anytime, day and night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply".
* * *
Ever wanted to transfer your balance but didn't know where to? This Discover it chrome Card delivers a 18 Month Promotional Balance Transfer period with 0% intro APR on balance transfers. Read more...
As a Discover network cardholder you have access to millions of merchant outlets and ATM's throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and The Caribbean. There is a wide range of card options available that will meet the needs of individuals across the economic spectrum. Whether you have excellent or bad credit you should find a card that is designed to appeal to you and fit your circumstances. The credit cards featured all have highly competitive terms and conditions and there are excellent incentives and rewards on offer to the user. There are cards here that offer generous cash back allowances, air miles and other rewards. Compare the Discover network cards available before selecting the one that best meets your needs and applying securely online.
Discover® Credit Cards Listing
|Continental Finance Matrix Discover® credit card (UnSecured)|
||4.5 out of 5||
Applying for a credit card without the best credit history isn't a problem. The Matrix Unsecured Card makes it possible to get a credit card to fit a person's financial situation. The 'unsecured' aspect means there is no security deposit required. There are also many card features to take advantage of.
|Info Review Benefits Fees|
|Continental Finance Matrix Discover® credit card (Secured)|
||4.0 out of 5||
The Matrix Secured Card is a way for people with poor credit to get a credit product. This is not a prepaid card. By paying a security deposit, one can get a credit line to use anywhere that Discover is used. Features of the card include online account management and 24/7 customer service.
|Info Review Benefits Fees|