First National Bank of Omaha Cards
- Featured First National Bank of Omaha Card: Maximum Rewards Platinum Edition® Visa® Card
- Intro APR: 0%*
- Regular APR: 19.99% - 11.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- 0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles on balance transfers
- 0% Intro APR for 6 billing cycles on purchases
- No annual fee
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in qualifying purchases with no limit on the number of points you can earn
- Use rewards for travel, merchandise, gift cards and more
* * *
The Maximum Rewards Platinum Edition Visa Card could save you money with an extremely low introductory APR. You could also save when you cash in your bonus points towards variety of merchandise, certificates, and travel. Read more...
The First National Bank of Omaha was licensed in 1857 as Kountze Brothers Banks. During its earliest days, it served as a local bank to residents of Omaha and neighboring cities under the leadership of Herman and Augusta Kountze its founders. By 1863, Kountze Brothers Bank received a license to operate nation-wide and changed its name to the First National Bank of Omaha. During this period, additional investors were brought in and Edward Creighton served as its 1st president. First National Bank of Omaha is privately owned by the Lauritzen Family who have controlling stake of the business. From its inception till today, the bank is owned by the sixth generation of the Lauritzen family. It was the fifth bank to issue a credit cards, and is currently one of the largest bank lenders to the ethanol industry. It currently operates 8 business divisions and has 7,500 employees on its payroll.