Credit Card Review & Application
- Get 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Cardmembership
- You can check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round-trip Delta flight
- 2x miles for each dollar spent on qualifying Delta purchases and 1x mile for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
|APR:||15.24% - 19.24% (variable)*|
|Annual Fee:||Intro $0 for 1st year, then $95*|
|Card Network:||American Express®|
|Card Category:||Business (Premium)|
|Card Type:||- Co-Branded Credit Card|
- Reward Card
Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card is designed for business owners having good credit. It's a moderate interest card charging no interest on purchases during an introductory period lasting over a mid term. Balance transfers from higher interest business cards do not incur a transfer fee, but cash advances incur a 3% cash advance fee.
Card members are entered into a fee free airline rewards program. Every new card member is rewarded with 30,000 bonus miles on a first purchase. Standard purchases earn 1 mile per $1 but those at grocery, drugs, home improvement, supermarket, and hardware stores earn double miles per $1. Expenditure related to wireless phone bills, and the U.S. Postal service also earn double miles.
Miles earned are redeemed for a seat on Delta airlines with no seat restrictions. Miles earned are also compatible with other frequent flyer programs. There's a 3 year time limit within which card members must redeem or forfeit their miles. Once card total annual spending reaches $100,000 all future purchases will earn not more than 1 mile per $1.
As part of benefits, card members earn 5% savings for purchasing a ticket directly from Delta Airlines. Card members are also made privy to discount purchasing with various retailers and merchants.
Businesses have unrestricted access to details of card spending, charges and other transactions. A year end summary of purchases is available through the online account center.
Card members can interact with other small business owners through OPEN, a small business network service. A fee free insurance program covers card members against loss and damage of rental cars. A purchase protection plan and buyer's assurance plan are also available for added protection to products purchased. Unauthorized transactions are not charged to the card account.
Card members can retrieve cash and card contained in a lost wallet or purse through an emergency cash and card replacement service.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card comes with various benefits and rewards. It's a special business credit card that could allow businesses requiring lots of travel to cut travel related costs. There's a slightly high annual fee and businesses will be allotted credit lines based on credit worthiness.
Please read card terms before applying.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.
|Reward for $1 spent:||1.00|
|Rewards:||- 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases|
- 2x miles for each dollar spent on qualifying Delta purchases
- 1x mile for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
SkyMiles are compatible with other Frequent Flyer Programs*
|Yearly Limit:||$100,000 in annual spending (Only 1 mile per dollar spent will be awarded after this limit is reached.)|
|Other Benefits:||- Transfer balances fee-free|
- Internet account related services
- Discounts on products and services at participating merchants and retailers
- 5% savings on all Delta flights purchased directly from Delta Air Lines
- The Delta SkyMiles number is printed on the card
- Access to OPEN The Small Business Network services
- Return protection
- Emergency check-in service
- Buyer's assurance plan
- Car rental loss and damage insurance
- Emergency Card and Cash replacement
- Fraud Protection Guarantee
- Purchase protection plan
- Year-end summary (available online)
See website for additional benefits*
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|APR on Purchases:||15.24% - 19.24% (variable)*|
|Annual Fee:||Intro $0 for 1st year, then $95*|
|Grace Period:||20 days*|
|Min Finance Charge:||$0.50|
|Max Credit Line:||$50,000|
|Late Payment Fee:||$38.00*|
|Over Limit Fee:||$35.00|
|APR Cash Advances:||19.99%|
|Cash Advance Fee:||3.00%|
You may also be interested in:
† The information provided for Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (May 10, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.