Credit Card Review & Application
- No annual membership fee
- Low variable rate of 9.25%, 12.25%, or 15.25% (Prime + 6.00%, Prime + 9.00%, or Prime + 12.00%) as of 4/1/10 based on the creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. (If there is an interest charge, the charge will be no less than $1.00).
- Low Introductory APR on balance transfers of 1.99% for your first 6 billing cycles, this rate will not change during the introductory period. Applies to balance transfers processed within three months of your account open date. After that, your APR will be the same as your assigned purchase rate, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- 1% in cash back credit on all qualifying purchases
- No limit on cash back; no expiration date on eligibility for accounts in good standing
- Travel accident coverage up to $500,000
- Online access to credit card account information
|Intro Period:||6 months|
|APR:||15.25% - 9.25% (variable)*|
|Card Category:||Consumer (Premium)|
|Card Type:||- Low Interest Credit Card|
- Reward Card
Iberia Bank Visa Gold Cash Back Rewards Card is a credit card designed for individuals having good or excellent credit. It's a low interest credit card offering all new members an opportunity to incur zero interest throughout an intro period. Applications are received based on credit worthiness and other criteria used by Iberia Bank.
An introductory APR period applies towards balance transfers throughout a mid term period. Card members must transfer balance within 3 months of card membership in order to partake. Balance transfers do not incur a transfer fee while cash advances are charged a 5% cash advance fee.
Purchase APR is low and highly competitive. This varies based on prime rate and according to interest allotted to the card account. Card members go through a grace period before incurring late payment fee.
No annual fee is charged.
Secure online account access lets card members in on up to date card transactions. Expenses, bills, card charges, cash earned, cash advance, and balance transferred are all listed in paperless statements made available online.
A travel accident insurance program comes at no extra cost to members. This program insures traveling members with compensation up to $500,000 to a beneficiary. Card members must charge travel expenses to the card account as well as meet other criteria to partake.
On the rewards program, card members earn 1% cash back on qualifying net retail purchases. Cash earned is redeemed is used to pad up the card account for a next purchase or could be cashed from a check made payable to the card member. There is no limit on cash back, and members are allowed to accumulate as much cash. No expiration date means cash keeps accumulating till whenever they are redeemed by the card member.
Iberia Bank Visa Gold Cash Back Rewards Card is a premium credit card for that consumer who cares about incurring low purchase interest. Those individuals who plan to take advantage of a no limits cash back program get the benefits. This credit card is offered on the VISA network with millions of accepting ATMs, and point of sales outlets worldwide.
Online applicants should see applicable card terms and conditions before applying.
|Reward Type:||- Cash Back Reward Cards|
|Rewards:||- Earn 1% in Cash Back Credits for every $1.00 of qualifying credit card purchases (net of items returned for credit).|
|Other Benefits:||- Travel accident coverage up to $500,000|
|Comments:||* See website for complete terms and conditions of card usage and application disclosure.|
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|Applied Towards:||Balance Transfer|
|Introductory Period:||6 months*|
|APR on Purchases:||15.25% - 9.25% (variable)*|
|Grace Period:||25 days*|
|Min Finance Charge:||$1.00|
|Late Payment Fee:||N/A*|
|APR Cash Advances:||13.75%|
|Cash Advance Fee:||5.00%|
|Additional Fees||Insufficient Check Fee: $35.00|
Foreign Transaction Fee: 2%
You may also be interested in:
† The information provided for IberiaBank Visa Gold Cash Back Rewards Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Sep 7, 2012). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.