Credit Card Review & Application
- Enjoy up to 7 Free Nights To Start!
- No Expiration and No Limit on Points
- New! Smart Chip Technology and No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott® locations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies & restaurants
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Receive 1 free night stay after account approval and each year upon account anniversary
- Cardmembers achieve Silver Elite status with 15 nights credit toward Elite status
|APR on Purchases:||15.24% (variable)*|
|Card Category:||Consumer (Premium)|
|Card Type:||- Co-Branded Credit Card|
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Card
- Reward Card
Comparing the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase to other rewards card is unfair to the other cards. There is no competition for this Chase credit card. With benefits that come along with every purchase and free nights at any location the card speaks for its self. The Marriott rewards points are redeemable for airline miles, elite guest services, and much more.
Marriot Bonus Rewards Points. The credit card gives you bonus reward points with your very first purchase. Also every cardholder gets a free night at any Marriott hotel location. This is a Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card so let's take a good look at what those rewards are.
- Every amount you spend at any Marriott location earns you points
- Every amount you spend dining, rental cars, or airfares earns you points
- All purchases at retail stores and other places get you points as well
This multi-tiered point system gives you more opportunities to gain the points you need to attain elite status. Elite status is earned by spending. The more you spend the more you receive from Marriott. It takes a certain amount of elite points to get upgraded to elite status. This is a process that renews every year. One great thing about the Marriott rewards is the more of them you redeem the more of them you get back.
Advantages and Disadvantages. Okay, you are thinking there has to be a downside to the Marriott Rewards Premier Chase card. Well this is not as much of a down side as you might be expecting. Sure there is an annual fee, but with the reward points and free nights, the annual fee really doesn't make a big dent in your budget. Let's face it one night at a Marriott covers that. No, there isn't an introductory APR but if you factor in the savings on your yearly travel the APR is quite reasonable.
The ability to get rewarded for traveling and spending, having a clean and safe hotel to stay in, and getting points for all of it makes the Marriott Rewards card a pearl of great price. You earn rewards for doing the things you would normally do with cash. Rewards, convenience and time saved in a checkout lane make having the Marriott Rewards Premier credit card a great thing to have in your wallet.
|Reward Types:||- Hotel Reward Cards|
- Travel Reward Cards
- Universal Reward Cards
|Rewards:||- Up to 7 Free Nights To Start!|
- 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott® locations
- 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies & restaurants
- 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- 1 free night stay after account approval and each year upon account anniversary
|Other Benefits:||*See Terms and Conditions for more benefits|
|Comments:||See website for complete terms and conditions of card usage and application disclosure.|
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|APR on Purchases:||15.24% (variable)*|
|Grace Period:||21 days*|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35.00*|
|Over Limit Fee:||$35.00|
|Transfer Fee (%):||3.00%|
|APR Cash Advances:||19.24%|
|Cash Advance Fee:||4.00%|
|We do not offer online application for this card at the moment.|
You may also be interested in:
† The information provided for Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jan 5, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.