Miles Rewards Credit Cards
- Featured Miles Rewards Credit Card: SKYPASS Visa® Signature Credit Card
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: 12.99% - 19.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $80*
- Get up to 15,000 Bonus Miles after your first purchase.
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend in net purchases
- Double Miles on Korean Air ticket purchases.
- Redeem miles for award travel and upgrades on any SkyTeam partner, including Korean Air and domestic carriers such as Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines
* * *
The Skypass Visa Signature Credit Card is a card that offers the frequent traveler a wide range of benefits. There is an annual fee attached to this card, along with a reasonable and competitive interest rate, average fees, and the opportunity to receive a number of travel-related benefits and exclusive savings while earning SKYPASS miles. Read more...
The following cards have a miles rewards program. These cards are often associated and issued in conjunction with an airline or travel company. In such cases, members will benefit discounts on travel and could have reasonable options to redeem miles in ways beneficial to their finances. Many miles rewards cards allow members redeem miles earned for cash, merchandise, and gift certificates. The top-class miles reward program will let its members discount cost of travel using miles earned. It is worthy to note that based on criteria set by various card issuers, not all applicants will qualify to participate in a miles program. Outside selecting candidates to take up card membership, accepted applicants may be denied participation based on credit worthiness and history. A good miles program should come at no extra cost except the requirement of frequent spending on the members' part.