Miles Rewards Credit Cards
- Featured Miles Rewards Credit Card: The Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard®
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: 15.99% or 24.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $89*
- Earn 35,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days*
- Enjoy a complimentary 1st checked bag for the primary cardmember when you use your card to purchase eligible tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Receive a one-time 50% off a companion discount on roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 2X miles on direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines and 1X miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Get $100 off a companion ticket for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines at each account anniversary
- Earn 5,000 annual bonus miles after $10,000 in annual spend
- See Terms and Conditions for details
* * *
The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard allows cardholders to earn many miles, enjoy special perks, and travel for less money. If you love traveling to or from Hawaii, this card offers a number of unique opportunities that will help you save money and even increase the frequency in which you travel to your favorite place. Read more...
The following cards have a miles rewards program. These cards are often associated and issued in conjunction with an airline or travel company. In such cases, members will benefit discounts on travel and could have reasonable options to redeem miles in ways beneficial to their finances. Many miles rewards cards allow members redeem miles earned for cash, merchandise, and gift certificates. The top-class miles reward program will let its members discount cost of travel using miles earned. It is worthy to note that based on criteria set by various card issuers, not all applicants will qualify to participate in a miles program. Outside selecting candidates to take up card membership, accepted applicants may be denied participation based on credit worthiness and history. A good miles program should come at no extra cost except the requirement of frequent spending on the members' part.
Miles Rewards Credit Cards Listing
|SKYPASS Visa® Signature Credit Card|
||4.0 out of 5||
The Skypass Visa Signature Credit Card is a card that offers the frequent traveler a wide range of benefits. There is an annual fee attached to this card, along with a reasonable and competitive interest rate, average fees, and the opportunity to receive a number of travel-related benefits and exclusive savings while earning SKYPASS miles.
|Info Review Benefits Fees|
|Apply Now | Read More|