Credit Card Review & Application
- Get Your paycheck and tax refund faster with direct deposit
- No credit check needed - 100% Approval* (ID verification required).
- No credit card debt or late fees because this is not a credit card.
- Earn cash back for using your card with the NetSpend Payback Rewards program.
- Get real time activity alerts to your mobile phone or use the Mobile App to manage your account while you're on the go (Message & data rates may apply).
- Earn up to $20 for every friend you refer.
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
- *Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Terms & conditions apply. Click "Apply Now" for full details.
|APR on Purchases:||N/A *|
|Card Issuer:||Meta Bank|
|Card Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Card Type:||- Card for Bad Credit|
- Guaranteed Approval
- Prepaid Debit Card
- Reward Card
|Credit Needed:||Bad Credit OK*|
NetSpend Visa Prepaid Debit Card is a unique way for consumers to limit spending. The only amount that can be spent on the card is the amount that the consumer places upon it. An individual can shop anywhere that Visa is accepted, allowing for the card to be used the same way as a credit card.
There are two ways in which money can be placed upon the card. A consumer can have their paycheck deposited directly into the account or can visit a NetSpend Reload Center. A Reload Center is a retail location such as a gas station or a grocery store that charge a small fee to place money onto the card.
There is a small monthly fee is for what are called the "Fee Advantage Customers". This is opposed to the "Pay-As-You-Go" customers that pay fees as purchases are made. For instance, a small fee is paid for each signature purchase, a small fee is paid for each PIN purchase, and a card fulfillment fee that includes shipping and handling is also paid.
Using this card makes it easier for consumers to pay their bills online, especially recurrent bills where the amount can be automatically debited from the card. There are fees to be aware of, such as an account maintenance fee that is waived if a transaction is carried out within 90 days. A check and additional statement fee may also be charged, as well as an ATM withdrawal fee. If a transaction is turned down at the ATM, there is a fee for that as well.
NetSpend is issued by Metabank. This is a card that is ideal for everyday purchases that you wouldn't be able to make otherwise or you wouldn't want to make with your credit card. In other words, there is added security when using this card for those insecure about using a credit or bank account debit card in certain situations.
As for the maximum amount that can be loaded onto the card, it simply depends on the type of card that is issued. This information is included with your particular NetSpend card.
Furthermore, cardholders do not have to worry about interest charges and overdraft fees. The amount that is spent is dependent on how much money is placed into the account.
|Rewards:||- Cash back with NetSpend Payback Rewards(TM).|
- Prescription Discounts - up to 55% off!
|Other Benefits:||See Terms and Conditions|
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|100% Guarantee Approval:||Yes|
|APR on Purchases:||N/A *|
|Late Payment Fee:||N/A*|
|Additional Fees||- Account Maintenance (waived if account has debit or credit transaction and/or balance inquiry within 90 days): $5.95 per month|
- Non-monetary transactions at ATM: up to $.50
- Non-monetary transactions via toll free number: up to $.50
- ATM fee: up to $2.50 per withdrawal, plus ATM owners fees, if any
ATM Decline Fee - $1.00
Account-to-Account Transfer (Internet) - FREE
Account-to-Account Transfer (Via Phone) - $1.00
Card Fulfillment (Shipping & Handling) - $9.95
Check or Additional Statement Mailing Fee - $5.95
Monthly Service Fee - $9.95
Non-Monetary Transactions (Via Internet) - FREE
PIN Purchase Convenience Fee - FREE
Signature Purchase Convenience Fee - FREE
You may also be interested in:
† The information provided for NetSpend Visa Prepaid Debit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Dec 18, 2014). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.