Palm Desert National Bank Credit Cards
- Featured Palm Desert National Bank Credit Card: Pr1macard Elite Prepaid MasterCard®
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: N/A*
- Annual Fee: N/A*
- 100% Guaranteed Approval* - No Credit Checks and No Employment Requirements
- No Interest Charges or Account Balance Minimums
- FREE Unlimited Purchase Transactions
- FREE Direct Deposit - No More Check Cashing Fees
- Stay Out of Debt, You Only Spend What's on Your Card Balance
- $5,000.00 Maximum Card Balance
- Cash Back Capabilities At Supermarkets and Large Retailers
* * *
The Pr1macard Elite Prepaid MasterCard is a prepaid card issued by Palm Desert National Bank. It's designed for those having problems securing a credit card but still interested in the attendant benefits of owning a MasterCard. Read more...
Palm Desert National Bank is a locally owned bank which opened its first branch in Palm Desert, California in 1981. By 1999, the bank had grown to support a second branch in Rancho Mirage. A third branch was opened in La Quinta by 2001, while the bank launched its fourth branch located in Palm Desert in 2007. For over 27 years, Palm Desert National Bank has worked closely with the community in supporting various local charities and events such as The Discovery Museum, The Palm Springs International Film Festival, and Shelter from the Storm. Even as a fully owned subsidiary of Palm Desert Investments, PDNB is a nationally chartered financial institution with over 300 million in assets. PDNB’s mission statement is to be the bank of choice to those who value a superior level of personalized banking, tailored to meet individual needs. The bank has been able to personify the fight to providing superior customer service through its employee stock ownership program.
Palm Desert National Bank Credit Cards Listing
|Pr1macard Prepaid MasterCard®|
||3.0 out of 5||
The Pr1macard prepaid card is issued by Palm Desert National Bank. It's a stored value card useful for individuals interested in gaining the purchasing power of a MasterCard.
|Info Review Benefits Fees|
|Read More | Terms and Conditions|