Credit Card Review & Application
- Earn a $100 Disney Gift Card after you spend $500 within the first 3 months from account opening. Restrictions apply
- Earn 2% in reward dollars on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations. Earn 1% on all your other card purchases
- Redeem toward Disney treats at home and on vacation, such as Theme Park tickets, Resort stays, DVDs, toys and more
- Enjoy the flexibility to redeem toward airline travel on any airline to any destination, anytime
- Save 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore website and Disney Store locations
- Save with 0% APR for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages, after that a variable APR of 14.24%
- Choose from 8 Premier-only card designs
- $49 Annual Fee
|Introductory Period:||6 months|
|APR on Purchases:||14.24% (variable)*|
|Card Category:||Consumer (Premium)|
|Card Type:||- Co-Branded Credit Card|
- Low Interest Credit Card
- Reward Card
Disney's Premier Visa Card by Chase offers rewards at every turn. The card's application is available online. This allows interested parties to fill out the application within minutes and submit it for processing. If the card is approved, cardholders will get to select their card design. Card designs include Cars, Tinkerbell, Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella's Castle and more.
The Visa logo is widely accepted around the world. Cardholders can make purchases when and where they want easily. The card can be used online, over the phone, at kiosks and with local merchants. Every time the card is used, reward dollars are earned. The percentage earned will depend on where the card is being used.
Reward dollars can be used on a variety of items. Over a thousand rewards exist for cardholders to take advantage of. There are no block-out dates for using the reward dollars. The dollars can be used while on vacation as well as to order treats to be delivered at home. Reward dollars won't expire. As long as one remains a cardholder, the reward dollars will remain active.
Savings are possible with the card. Cardholders will be able to save money just by owning the card. When presented, the card will provide savings at Disney theme parks, DisneyStore.com as well as the Disney stores around the country. Buying Disney merchandise at an affordable price is much easier just by owning the right credit card.
Other features of the card have to do with being a Chase cardholder. Online account management is possible. A username and password will be established to learn details of the account. This includes finding out about the account balance, available credit and even download monthly statements. The credit card bill can be paid online.
Customer service is provided 24/7. They can be contacted on the phone with a toll free number. The representatives can answer questions, help with charge disputes and assist with requests for balance increases and APR decreases. Customer service can also be contacted online through the online account management feature.
Cardholders are able to access special events, too. As a Chase member, it will be possible to book event tickets when they are sold out or not on sale yet to the general public.
The credit card has a small annual fee associated with it. Users will pay the annual fee on the anniversary each year. With the annual fee comes to ability to take advantage of all the card's benefits, such as reward dollars, savings and more.
|Reward Types:||- Cash Back Reward Cards|
- Gas Reward Cards
- Other Rewards Cards
- Universal Reward Cards
|Rewards:||- $100 Disney Gift Card after you spend $500 within the first 3 months from account opening* |
- 2% in reward dollars on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations
- 1% on all your other card purchases
|Other Benefits:||*See Terms and Condition for other benefits|
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|Introductory Period:||6 months*|
|APR on Purchases:||14.24% (variable)*|
|Grace Period:||21 days*|
|Min Finance Charge:||$1.50|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35.00*|
|Transfer Fee (%):||3.00%|
|APR Cash Advances:||19.24%|
|Cash Advance Fee:||3.00%|
|Additional Fees||- Foreign Transactions: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars|
- Return Payment: Up to $29.00
- Return Check: Up to $29.00
|We do not offer online application for this card at the moment.|
You may also be interested in:
† The information provided for Chase Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jan 5, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.