Credit Card Review & Application
- Get 20,000 Bonus FlexPoints after the first $3,500 in net purchases in the first 150 days
Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, office supplies or airline purchases - whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle - and on most cell phone expenses
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- Earn 5,000 FlexPoints when you refer a friend who acquires and uses the card
- Receive an airline allowance of up to $25 with every award travel ticket to use toward baggage fees, in-flight food or drinks and more
- $0 Annual Fee* the first year, and every year your company spends $24,000 on card; otherwise $55*
|Intro Period:||12 months|
|APR:||11.99% - 17.99% (variable)*|
|Card Category:||Business (Premium)|
|Card Type:||- Instant Decision Card|
- Low Interest Credit Card
- Reward Card
Businesses of every size can benefit from the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards Visa. The card's application is available online. Within a few minutes of filling out basic information, it can be submitted for approval. In many cases, a business can be approved online without having to submit additional details. The card or cards will then be mailed out.
The card rewards with FlexPoints. These points are earned for every dollar spent. Additional points can be earned for intro offers and various other offers. Double points can be earned in the highest spending category and triple points can be earned from charitable donations. All points are accumulated and don't expire.
Reward travel starts at a very low increment. To make it easier to earn rewards, points can be combined into one account from all the cardholders in the company. This not only makes it easy to keep personal and business finances separate but to get to travel for free faster.
Points can be redeemed easily. There are fewer blackout dates and more award seat availability. There are also over 150 participating airlines with the credit card rewards program. This makes it easy to book a flight to anywhere in the world. It's also possible to get an airline allowance with an award ticket to be used towards luggage and other expenses.
The card is affordable to own. The annual fee is affordable and can be waived by spending a certain amount on the account each year. The variable APR is also based upon a person's credit score when making the application. There is also no cost to apply for the card or to request additional cards for employees.
Online account tools are free to cardholders. An online account user ID and password will be created. The business owner can view spending per employee and as a whole. Account balances, available credit line and other details can be viewed. There's 24/7 account access online. Statements can be downloaded, customer service can be contacted and bills can be paid online.
National Car Rental provides perks to cardholders. It's possible to earn a free car rental day, discounts as well as Emerald Club Membership. This makes it more affordable to rent a car across the country.
Customer service is available at all times. Cardholders can contact customer service by phone or by email. This is to ask questions about features, dispute charges and ask general account questions. There is also an automated service on the toll free number to get basic account activity reports when it's not necessary to talk to a live representative.
|Reward Types:||- Gas Reward Cards|
- Other Rewards Cards
- Travel Reward Cards
- Universal Reward Cards
|Rewards:||- 17,500 bonus FlexPoints after the first $2,500 in net purchases in the first 150 days|
- 1 FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- 2 FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, office supplies or airline purchases - whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle - and on most cell phone expenses
- 3 FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- 5,000 FlexPoints when you refer a friend who acquires and uses the card
|Other Benefits:||- Get a free car rental day, up to 25% discount and Emerald Club Membership at National Car Rental|
- See Terms and Conditions for more benefits
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|Applied Towards:||Purchases, Balance Transfer|
|Introductory Period:||12 months*|
|APR on Purchases:||11.99% - 17.99% (variable)*|
|Grace Period:||24 - 30 days*|
|Late Payment Fee:||$29.00*|
|Over Limit Fee:||$39.00|
|Transfer Fee (%):||3.00%|
|APR Cash Advances:||20.99%|
|Cash Advance Fee:||4.00%|
|Additional Fees||Returned Payment fee: $35.00|
Foreign transaction fee: 2% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars; 3% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in a Foreign Currency
You may also be interested in:
† The information provided for US Bank FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards Visa Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Sep 28, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.