Credit Card Review & Application
- Limited Time Offer: Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months of Card membership
- Enroll and select a qualifying airline to receive up to $200 annually in statement credits for incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, charged by the airline
- 20% Travel Bonus when using Membership Rewards® Pay with Points
- Take advantage of 40 premium benefits to help power your business
- Complimentary access to 600+ participating airport lounges through Priority Pass™ Select
- Business Platinum Concierge is like your own assistant, ready to help you with just about anything personal or professional, 24 hours a day
- Purchasing power that can adjust as your business evolves
- Terms & Restrictions Apply*
|APR on Purchases:||N/A *|
|Card Issuer:||American Express|
|Card Network:||American Express®|
|Card Category:||Business (Premium)|
|Card Type:||- Charge Card|
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
The American Express Platinum Business Card presents every business with access to credit as soon as needed. There's really to nothing to worry about concerning the annual fee. The card charges a variable APR that's fair enough. Asides this each business cardholder gets to participate in a rewards program that enables cardholders earn points as they purchases items with no limit on the amount of points accruable. For every dollar expended on purchases done with this business card, the cardholder receives 1 reward point. Points have no expiry date therefore giving room to businesses who’d like to accumulate points before redemption over a certain period. This leaves the decision to redeem points right away or wait till the right number of points accumulates before redeeming or applying them as discounts on purchases.
Money spent on affiliate merchants such as Expensable, AT&T, Hertz, Fedex, 1800-Flowers.com and USA Today award discounts of 3% to 25%. Purchase discounts are not the only thing a cardholder stands to benefit from. 5,000 bonus points are rewarded on the cards' first usage.
This ia a Charge credit card. Because financial statements include the number of points earned, a cardholder doesn't have to look far while checking if the number of points is up to 7,500 points which earns a reward worth $100.
Credit limit provided a cardholder sometimes leads up to $50,000 as credit limit is dependent on the credit history of an applicant. Employee cards with no annual fees are available to small businesses. The first 2 employee cards ordered are shipped with no extra charge and these employee cards have individual spending limits. To ensure business expenditure on each employee card is well monitored, purchases carried out by employee cards are listed on a monthly financial statement.
For businesses owning high interest cards, such businesses are permitted to conduct balance transfers from previous cards at favorable rates. There’s a 25-day grace period for late payment.
Other benefits associated with this card are accidental travel insurance, purchase protection plan for accidentally damaged goods, and an interactive business community feature that allows small business owners chat, and interact with one another.
Are you entirely satisfied with the benefits you are get from your current business card? This credit card presents features all small businesses should at.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.
The review prepared by CreditCardsCo™. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
|Reward for $1 spent:||1.00|
|Rewards:||- Limited Time Offer: Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months of Card membership|
- 1 Point for every dollar spent
- $200 Airline Fee Credit to cover incidentals with the airline of your choice
- 20% Travel Bonus when redeeming with Membership Rewards Pay with Points
Points are redeemable for merchandise, entertainment, and travel related benefits.
|Other Benefits:||- Internet account related services|
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty for purchases
- Up to $100,000 in travel accident insurance
- Lost luggage insurance
- Auto rental insurance
- Emergency card replacement
- Access to OPEN: The Small Business Network services
- Discounts at FedEx, Hertz, AT&T, and other participating merchants
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|APR on Purchases:||N/A *|
|Grace Period:||20 days*|
|Min Finance Charge:||0.50%|
|Max Credit Line:||$50,000|
|Late Payment Fee:||$39.00*|
|Over Limit Fee:||$35.00|
|APR Cash Advances:||19.99%|
|Cash Advance Fee:||3.00%|
You may also be interested in:
* The information provided for The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Nov 14, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information and fees posted prior to applying for the product.