Credit Card Review & Application
- Get 20,000 bonus FlexPoints after the first $3,500 in net purchases within the first four months.
- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 300 airlines with no blackout dates or online redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline purchases - whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle 2014 and on most cell phone expenses
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- $0 intro Annual Fee* the first year, after that $49*
- Earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each year when you spend $24,000 in Net Purchases.
- You can redeem these FlexPoints for your annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for travel or many other rewards
|Introductory Period:||12 months|
|APR on Purchases:||13.99% - 22.99% (variable)*|
|Card Issuer:||US Bank|
|Card Category:||Consumer (Premium)|
|Card Type:||- Co-Branded Card|
- Instant Decision Card
- Low Interest Credit Card
- Reward Card
The US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card is geared to those who enjoy traveling. The application is available online and includes a lot of introductory benefits. Once the application is completed, it can be submitted over the internet for faster processing. Depending on the ability to verify information, a credit decision can be provided within minutes.
Visa is widely accepted around the world, making this a card that can be used virtually anywhere. The card can be used at gas stations, grocery stores, for travel, online over the phone and anywhere else. For every dollar spent, FlexPoints will be earned.
Double FlexPoints will be earned on the category that cardholders spend the most money in. This can be in gas, groceries or with airline tickets. Double points can also be earned with cell phone purchases including monthly bills. Triple points are available when charitable donations are made using the Visa card.
The FlexPoints will continue to accumulate until the cardholder decides to redeem them. The FlexPoints can be redeemed for hotels, airfare, rental cars and much more. An airline allowance can also be earned for each reward ticket that is redeemed. With the card, traveling is more affordable by making everyday purchases with the right credit card. It does not take a lot of points to earn reward travel. Over 150 airlines are featured with the credit card reward program.
National Car Rental is also affiliated with the credit card. When renting a car, it can be advantageous for cardholders to rent with this company. Free rental days, discounts and Emerald Club Membership are all available just by presenting the credit card.
Additional features of the card include easy account management. A username and password will be set up, granting cardholders access to the online portal. Once logged on, it will be possible to view such things as available credit, balance and due date of next payment. Statements can be downloaded to the computer, viewed on the computer and printed. Bills can be paid through the online portal, saving time and money.
Customer service representatives operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They can be contacted by toll free phone or through the internet. If a cardholder has questions about the account, the features of the card or a transaction inquiry, a live representative can answer the question.
Feature on the card are provided all year long. Once the card is activated, features will begin. The low annual fee is billed to the account on the anniversary of getting the card.
The review prepared by CreditCardsCo™. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
|Reward Types:||- Airline Reward Cards|
- Gas Reward Cards
- Other Rewards Cards
- Travel Reward Cards
- Universal Reward Cards
|Rewards:||- 20,000 Bonus FlexPoints|
- 1 FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- 2 FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline purchases - whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle 2014 and on most cell phone expenses
- 3 FlexPoints for your charitable donations
|Other Benefits:||- Free car rental day|
- 25% discount on car rental
- Emerald Club Membership at National Car Rental
*See other benefits on card terms and condition page
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|Applied Towards:||Purchases, Balance Transfer|
|Introductory Period:||12 months*|
|APR on Purchases:||13.99% - 22.99% (variable)*|
|Grace Period:||24 - 30 days*|
|Min Finance Charge:||$2.00|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35.00*|
|Over Limit Fee:||$35.00|
|Transfer Fee (%):||3.00%|
|APR Cash Advances:||23.99%|
|Cash Advance Fee:||4.00%|
|Additional Fees||- Convenience Check fee: 3% of each check amount, $5 minimum|
- Cash Equivalent fee: 4% of each cash amount, $20 minimum
- Foreign Transaction fee: 2% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars. 3% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in a Foreign Currency.
You may also be interested in:
† The information provided for US Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Apr 2, 2014). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.