Chase Credit Cards
- Featured Chase Credit Card: Chase Freedom® Unlimited Visa®
- Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases
- Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase
- Earn 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores
- No annual fee
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases, then a variable APR of 14.99-23.74%
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
* * *
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa credit card offers no annual fee, free up to 5% cash back rewards, 15 months intro, and $200 bonus cash. Easy and fast online application. Read more...
The Chase brand is the name under which the globally renowned New York and Chicago based JP Morgan Chase financial services group with a $1.6 trillion asset base, offers credit card products to small businesses and consumers. Chase offers cards on both the Visa and MasterCard networks which ensures any Chase credit card is readily accepted all over the world. There are cards here that offer highly competitive interest rates as well as attractive incentives such as cash back, gift cards and bonus points, to the general consumer and business card user. If you are looking for a distinctive card that complements your status and brings excellent benefits a Chase brand credit card could be just what you are looking for.