Airline Rewards Credit Cards
- Featured Airline Rewards Credit Card: PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Card
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: 9.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- You must be a PenFed member to apply. Not yet a member? It's easy to join!
- You may be eligible through your employment, association membership, and volunteerism, or by becoming a member of one of our nonprofit partner organizations.
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases, and 1 point on all other purchases.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $650 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account - that's worth $200 toward your next round-trip airline ticket.
- Free LOUNGE CLUB(TM) membership which provides worldwide airport lounge access (upon spending $15,000 on the Card within a calendar year).
- Ability to redeem points for a wide-range of rich rewards, including travel, brand-named merchandise, and gift cards at PenFed Premium Rewards site.
* * *
The PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express Card is a credit card designed to give cardholders more. With opportunities to earn and receive rewards and benefits, this high-end card is a must-have. Read more...
The credit cards featured here come from the major issuers and feature air miles as the major component of their rewards programmes. These cards are ideal for the frequent business or leisure traveller, who can make very substantial savings on their air travel costs simply by using their credit card for making payments for goods and services in the usual way. Airline Rewards Cards tend to charge a higher rate of interest on outstanding balances than would be the case with some other cards, meaning they may not be the perfect choice for individuals who are inclined to carry an outstanding balance on their accounts on a regular basis. If you are in the market for an Airlines rewards card you should find an offering that meets your needs here. You can apply securely online and start making savings on your travel costs almost straight away.