Plains Commerce Bank Cards
- Featured Plains Commerce Bank Card: PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: 18.90%*
- Annual Fee: $39*
- Upon credit approval, the collateral deposit you provide becomes the credit limit on your Visa® card. Choose between $200 and $1,000.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit by keeping your balances low and paying all creditors on time every month.
- 24/7 online account center.
- This card is issued by Plains Commerce Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
* * *
The Plains Commerce Bank is based in South Dakota and started credit card operations in 1987. The bank is committed to providing its customers with the highest standards of service whatever their banking needs. The credit cards featured here accept applications from those with bad credit and also, in most cases, you can receive an instant decision when you apply. It is at the sole discretion of the card issuer to decide whether an application for a credit card is approved or declined.