Advanta Credit Cards
- Featured Advanta Credit Card: Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Credit Card
- Intro APR: See Terms*
- Regular APR: 14.99% or 21.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn 5X points on Priceline purchases
- Earn 1 point on everything else
- Plus, earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening
- Your points can act like cash - Redeem points for statement credits against purchases made on your account
- No limit to the number of points you can earn
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
* * *
The Priceline Rewards Visa provides savings on various items. The Name Your Own Price purchases are valid for more points than standard purchases. The points can then be used for hotel stays, airline tickets, gift cards and various other things. There is no annual fee with the card and since it's Visa, cardholders can take the card virtually anywhere. Read more...
Advanta has grown from the business started by founder Jack Alter in 1951 to provide financial services to teachers, into a specialist deliverer of credit card products designed to meet the needs of small businesses. The company is generally recognised as probably being the best in its area of activity, and would claim they know and meet the needs and requirements of small businesses where credit cards are concerned. If you are running a small business the Advanta credit card could be ideal for you. Your Advanta credit card can also be regarded as a personalised calling card as every card issued to your organisation carries your business name. You can check here to compare the various card offers available and then apply securely online.