Healthcare Reward Credit Cards
- Featured Healthcare Reward Credit Card: NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Debit Card
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: N/A*
- Annual Fee: N/A*
- Get paychecks or government benefits checks up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit
- 100% Approval - No credit check needed (ID verification required).
- No credit card debt or late fees, because it is not a credit card
Earn cash back with NetSpend Payback Rewards
- Real-time activity alerts sent to your mobile phone. (Message rates may apply)
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
- Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC.
* * *
The NetSpend Visa Prepaid Debit Card is easy to get. The benefits are simple, and the card is accepted at locations worldwide that accept Visa credit cards. This is the ideal way for someone with poor credit to use a card just like a credit card. Read more...
A healthcare rewards credit card may be something you have heard about and then again you may not have heard of it. This credit card is new in its infancy as it continues to gain popularity. There are many different kinds of rewards cards out there, so choosing a card that suits your needs is what is best. These credit cards allow you to earn points, cash back rewards or special discounts on the things that you need in order to keep your body healthy. Regular purchases such as prescription medication and co-pay on visiting a doctor are only a few things that this card can help you with.