Credit Card Articles
Applied Business Card Review
Without the right financial tools, no business can survive, but trying to make it through tough economic times is even more difficult for the small business. However, with simple credit cards like the Applied Business Card things can be a little easier.
Owning and managing a small business can be very stressful because there are so many responsibilities resting on your shoulders. One of the most difficult aspects of owning a business though, is bearing the financial burden that goes along with it.
It's not always easy to make ends meet, and at the end of the month all that matters is the bottom line. Without the right financial tools this can be exceedingly difficult. Thankfully, though, there are financial products like the Applied Business Card, which make it a little easier for you to handle your finances.
The Applied Business Card is an ideal credit card for business owners at every level of business. Whether you do it all yourself or you have taken on many partners, this card can help to ensure that you can handle anything and everything an unstable economy can throw at you. It doesn't matter if you travel a lot, spend a lot of time at business dinners, or have to constantly entertain international clients this card could give you that extra financial edge that you need to stay on top.
The Applied Business Card is a simple credit card that is designed to provide you with the funds that you need to get the things that your business needs in order to succeed. It simply offers you the ability to save money while spending the money necessary to stock your office or replenish supplies. You could even use it to travel to meet new clients or potential partners.
With the Applied Business Card you will enjoy:
- no annual fee
- No setup fee
- A credit limit up to $1000
- Low introductory interest rates
- Competitive standard variable rate
While the online application process is very easy, there is a great deal of information that you will need to supply in order to fulfill the application requirements. If you want to be considered for a Applied Business Card then you need to be prepared with your:
- Full name
- Authorizing signature e-mail address
- Home phone number
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Home address
- Mortgage or rent payment
- Total annual household income
This information will approve you for the credit check; however, you will also need to supply more specific information regarding your business in order to finalize the application.
- Business address
- Business phone number
- Business tax identification number
- Business category
- Legal structure of your business
- Your revenue from the previous year
As you already know, approval for the Applied Business Card will provide you with up to $1000 in credit. However, there are other benefits that this card offers you. For example, you might also appreciate that you can use this card overseas. There is a slight fee to do so, but it is far more convenient than trying to convert all of your money. Here is a list of other benefits:
- Foreign exchange options
- Balance transfer options
- Cash advance options
It is important to remember, though, that many of these additional features may carry fees. There are also penalty fees associated with this card. Here is a list of the potential fees you could pay:
- Making a late payments (missing a payment)
- Exceeding your credit
- Having a payment returned (like a bounced check, etc)
- Late payment APR (until your previously missed payment is covered your APR could increase to a much higher one)
- Additional card fee
- Cash advance fee
- Foreign exchange fee
These are all fees that you can avoid. There are fees, though, that will be assessed regularly for the purposes of maintaining your account.
- One-time account maintenance fee
- Monthly maintenance charge
- Minimum finance charge
The Applied Business Card is a simple credit card that could help your small business with up to a $1,000 line of credit. It's there for you whether you need new supplies, have to pay for travel expenses, or simply appreciate a little extra cushion.
- The Capital One Spark Business Card Series
- How to Dispute a Credit Card Charge
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Currency Exchange Fees
- Enjoy Premium Features With The Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard Without Costs
- What is the Horizon Gold Card?
Credit Card FAQ
- Finding Out How Many Credit Cards Have Been Issued in My Name?
- How Do I Get Out of Credit Card Debt?
- What Are The Differences Between Sub Prime and Prime Credit Cards?
- How Do I Dispute A Credit Card Purchase?
- What Happens if you do not Pay Credit Card Debt?
- More at: Credit Card FAQ