Barclays Bank Delaware Cards
- Featured Barclays Bank Delaware Card: Upromise® Mastercard®
- Intro APR: 0%*
- Regular APR: As low as 14.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening
- Earn $100 cash back after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 1.25% cash back on every purchase
- Get 15% bonus on your total cash back when you link your Upromise Program account to an eligible 529 College Savings Plan
- Earn more with Upromise Round Up, when you round up your purchases to the nearest dollar.
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases
- Free online access to your FICO® Credit Score
- Get free 2-day shipping and free return shipping on eligible purchases with your complimentary ShopRunner membership
- No annual fee
* * *
The Upromise World Mastercard is unique in that it offers cash back percentages at different levels based on the transaction type with the opportunity to double rewards. This card has no annual fee and gives cardholders the opportunity to save their money or spend it as they please. Read more...
Barclays Bank Delaware formerly known as Juniper Bank was founded in June 2000. Several former executives of First USA Bank, including Richard Vague, a former CEO of the bank, and Jim Stewart, a past-time president was amongst the founding members of the then Juniper Bank. The bank initially based its operations as an online banking service provider offering checking and savings accounts, online bill pay, and credit cards offered in partnership with companies such as US Airways, the Harvard Alumni Association, Apple, and Barnes & Noble. In 2004, Juniper Bank was sold off to the British based Barclays Bank PLC and by 2005 Juniper bank became one of the fastest growing credit card issuers within the United States. In 2008, the bank became one of the top 10 major issuers for both Visa and Master credit cards in the US.
Barclays Bank Delaware Cards Listing
|Buffalo Bills Extra Points Credit Card|
||4.0 out of 5||
Buffalo is the second most populous city in New York state and home to one of the most beloved franchises in the NFL. If you are a bills fan, you might want to consider the benefits that this credit card could provide you, as exclusive features might just get you closer to the action.
|Info Review Benefits Fees|