Barclays Bank Delaware Cards
- Featured Barclays Bank Delaware Card: Tennessee Titans Extra Points Credit Card
- Intro APR: See Terms*
- Regular APR: See Terms*
- Annual Fee: See Terms*
- Perfect credit card for Tennessee Titans fans
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers (must be completed within first 45 days of account opening)
- Earn 2 points per $1 on NFL or team purchases - game tickets, in-stadium and at team Pro Shops
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Special Financing on all ticket purchases of $500 or more
- 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend
- Redeem points for cash back statement beginning at 2,500 points, VIP NFL experiences, game tickets and more
*We do not offer application for this card at the moment.
* * *
The Tennessee Titans is one of the newest franchises in the NFL, a result of the relocation of the Houston Oilers. Professional football fans in the Volunteer State, then, have had much to celebrate over the past decade, or so, since the expansion, but this credit card could add to the celebration. Read more...
Barclays Bank Delaware formerly known as Juniper Bank was founded in June 2000. Several former executives of First USA Bank, including Richard Vague, a former CEO of the bank, and Jim Stewart, a past-time president was amongst the founding members of the then Juniper Bank. The bank initially based its operations as an online banking service provider offering checking and savings accounts, online bill pay, and credit cards offered in partnership with companies such as US Airways, the Harvard Alumni Association, Apple, and Barnes & Noble. In 2004, Juniper Bank was sold off to the British based Barclays Bank PLC and by 2005 Juniper bank became one of the fastest growing credit card issuers within the United States. In 2008, the bank became one of the top 10 major issuers for both Visa and Master credit cards in the US.
Barclays Bank Delaware Cards Listing
|Buffalo Bills Extra Points Credit Card|
||4.0 out of 5||
Buffalo is the second most populous city in New York state and home to one of the most beloved franchises in the NFL. If you are a bills fan, you might want to consider the benefits that this credit card could provide you, as exclusive features might just get you closer to the action.
|Info Review Benefits Fees|