Credit Card Articles
Get Simple Cash Rebates With The USAA Cash Rewards World MasterCard
Earning cash rebates is easy with a credit card such as this. However, since it is backed by USAA and MasterCard you will also appreciate many of the best credit card benefits available on the market.
Since 1922, USAA has been a hallmark in the lives of military families. Their financial assistance products and services have helped more than 8 million soldiers, personnel, and dependents all over the United States. Founded on the values of service, loyalty, honesty, and integrity, the quality of their insurance and credit products is only surpassed by the company's sterling reputation in customer service.
This quality is quite evident when you observe the benefits offered by their credit cards. Take the USAA Cash Rewards World MasterCard, for example. This card offers some of the best benefits in the industry today, combined with the excellent customer service of USAA.
The Cash Rewards Program
Obviously, the main selling point for this card is the cash rewards. Indeed, the rewards program for this card is one of the simplest and most reliable that you will find. In a time when some companies are developing complicated programs that attempt to help customers earn bigger rewards, USAA streamlines your rewards based simply on how much spend in a single calendar year. Basically, the more you spend the more you can earn in cash rebates:
- Spend less than $5,000 and earn an annual net purchase rebate of 0.45%
- Spend between $5,000 and $10,000 and earn an annual net purchase rebate of 0.85%
- Spend between $10,000 and $17,000 and earn an annual net purchase rebate of 1.0%
- Spend more than $17,000 and earn an annual net purchase rebate of 1.25%
Furthermore, this card will also let you earn 1% bonus on all gas and grocery purchases. This means you can earn up to 2.25% in rebates depending on how and when you use your card. To be specific, though, gas and grocery purchases include transactions completed at:
- Gas stations
- Convenience stores
- Grocery stores
"Gas and Grocery" purchases do not, however, include transactions complete at warehouse stores, retail department stores, discount stores, and other places where the primary fare is something other than fuel or groceries.
Cash Rewards Bonuses
With this card you will also earn cash rebate bonuses. The flat dollar amount you can earn also depends on how much you spend over the course of a calendar year.
- No bonus rebate reward available for net annual purchases below $5,000
- Spend between $5,000 and $10,000 and earn a $22.50 bonus rebate reward
- Spend between $10,000 and $17,000 and earn a $65 bonus rebate reward
- Spend more than $17,000 and earn a $135 bonus rebate reward
As a USAA credit card customer you will not only enjoy these attractive cash rebate rewards but you will also be able to take advantage of several basic and auxiliary benefits available with all USAA credit cards. This includes many of the most competitive benefits on the market today:
- Impressive, competitive, variable interest rates
- A 25-day interest free grace period
- No annual fee
- No minimum finance charges
You should note that the variable interest rates will depend upon the market prime rate when you apply for your application as well as your credit score at present. In addition to this you should keep in mind that the range of interest rates available to you might vary between standard purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances. Many cards, for example, post a significantly higher cash advance rate than they do for things standard purchases.
Like any other credit card, this product also carries a standard fee schedule. Fortunately, the fee schedule is as easy to understand as the cash rewards program. Fees are necessary for deterring irresponsible credit use but also to cover the convenience of some of the services provided. Still, the fees charged by this card are quite minimal:
- No more than 3% of each balance transfer
- No more than 3% of each cash advance
- No more than 1% of each foreign exchange transaction
- No more than $35 for making a late payment
- No more than $35 for returned payments
What's more, you can expect to pay no more than $200 in balance transfer or cash advance fees.
This USAA Cash Rewards World MasterCard credit card is among the best in the business simply by carrying both the USAA and MasterCard names. One look at its features and you will agree that the cash rewards program is one of the simplest in the business.
- What is a Grace period?
- Top 5 Black Cards
- US Bank Offers FlexPerks
- Why The Matrix Unsecured Card By Discover Is Worth It
- Capital One Spark Cash for Business Card Review
Credit Card FAQ
- How Do I Ask for a Higher Limit on my Credit Card?
- How Do I Transfer a Credit Card Balance?
- How to Understand Credit Card Technology?
- What Happens When My Credit Card Payments Are Late?
- Does Applying for a Credit Card Affect my Credit?
- More at: Credit Card FAQ
The " Get Simple Cash Rebates With The USAA Cash Rewards World MasterCard" article is property of CreditCardsCo™ and is copyrighted. The article may not be published, rewritten, broadcast or redistributed without prior written permission.