Credit Card Articles
Who Can Apply For a PenFed Credit Card?
The Pentagon Federal Credit Union is one of the safest financial institutions, with the saving of the members insured and backed by the U.S. Government. Pentagon Federal offers a variety of credit cards with some of the best terms, rates, and benefits in the industry.
Who can Apply for a PenFed Credit Card?
The Eligibility Criteria of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union states that to be a member you must:
- Be a part of United States Military and Uniformed Services.
- Be a member of an Eligible Association / Reserve Officers Association / Military Officers Association of America.
- Be a United States Government Employee.
- Be a Housemate or Family member of any of the above.
- Be an Employee of an eligible place of Business (e.g., — DCVA Medical Center — contractors).
- Be a member / Volunteer of American Red Cross.
- Be a member of National Military Association.
Most people incorrectly interpret the above criteria as the statement that the membership is only open to the people related with the government, military or defence institutions.
However, the reality is that the Pentagon Federal Credit Union can be easily joined by anyone using either of the steps given below:
- Determine your relations to the government or military.
- Determine your relations with someone who works for the government or military.
- Become a member of the National Military Family Association with a low onetime fee. Membership is open to all.
- Open a Regular Share Account with PenFed having a minimum deposit.
Once you take the above mentioned steps, you become eligible to apply for one of PenFed's many cards. If you are wondering why you should go to all the trouble to become eligible for a PenFed card, then take a look at some of the main PenFed cards and the benefits they come with.
While getting a PenFed credit card involves meeting certain eligibility criteria, these cards offer much more than any regular credit card that is offered by a private company. Therefore, it is worth taking certain steps and acquiring some affiliations in order to become eligible for a PenFed credit card.
PenFed Credit Cards
- IberiaBank Visa Select Credit Card Review
- World Point Reward Network Overview
- Picking the Credit Card for Travel Rewards
- Why The Visa Platinum From Credit One Should Be In Your Wallet
- Benefits Of First PREMIER Bank MasterCard
Credit Card FAQ
- How Do I Settle Credit Card Debt?
- How Do I Dispute A Credit Card Purchase?
- What Happens if you do not Pay Credit Card Debt?
- Am I Responsible for Fraudulent Credit Card Charges?
- How to Get a Credit Card When Under 18?
- More at: Credit Card FAQ