Credit Card Review & Application
- Shop over 500,000 items from great brands like Samsung, KitchenAid and Dewalt
- Build New Credit History - card reports on-time payments to all 3 credit bureaus
- Take advantage of low monthly payments(1) with a WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account
- Fast, easy online application process and a quick decision
- (1)If you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of credit
- See website for complete Terms & Conditions
|APR on Purchases:||See Terms *|
|Card Network:||Other Networks|
|Card Category:||Consumer (Shopping)|
|Card Type:||- Card for Bad Credit|
- Guaranteed Approval
- Instant Decision
- Shopping Card
|Credit Needed:||Bad Credit OK*|
The Fingerhut Credit shopping card is a credit card that is obtained by consumers to purchase Fingerhut merchandise. Fingerhut has thousands of name brand products that customers can buy via their Fingerhut cards.
Fingerhut's credit requirements are not as strict as many other companies like it. When some companies say no, Fingerhut may say yes. Approval may be instant, especially if the consumer has received a catalog and enters the catalog number on Fingerhut's website. Individuals without a catalog can still apply for a card.
The account award process involves the standard credit check, so Fingerhut needs a social security number, employment information, driver's license information, and income information.
There are no monthly or annual fees. The interest rate, like most store cards, is higher than standard credit cards. The late fee is based upon the amount of the balance, which can range from a few dollars on up.
The monthly payment is also something that varies based on the balance. Fingerhut also advertises monthly payments that fit with the consumer's budget. As an individual's ability to pay improves, so does their buying power in the form of credit line increases.
The Fingerhut card is provided by WebBank bank, so payments are reported to the credit bureaus. In addition to being a functional credit account, a consumer is able to obtain brand name items that they would have to pay high prices for at once through other methods.
Being the equivalent of a store credit card, cardholders do not worry about overdraft fees due to the fact the company is aware of the limits and will not allow them to go over. For those running late on payments, there is a 25 day grace period in which no late fee will be charged or negative information reported to the credit bureaus.
In regards to security, Fingerhut exercises standard security measures in that limited information is shared with partners (consumers can opt out of this by writing a letter to Fingerhut) and suspected fraud will be investigated when the company or the consumer notices suspicious activity on the account.
The review prepared by CreditCardsCo™. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
|Other Benefits:||- Accounts reviewed for credit line increases|
- Use WebBank/Fingerhut Credit for catalog, online or phone orders
*See Terms and Conditions of the card
|Online Account Access:||Yes|
|100% Guarantee Approval:||Yes|
|APR on Purchases:||See Terms *|
|Grace Period:||See Terms*|
|Late Payment Fee:||See Terms*|
|Additional Fees||*See Terms and Conditions of the card|
You may also be interested in:
* The information provided for Fingerhut Credit Shopping Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (May 29, 2020). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information and fees posted prior to applying for the product.