Credit Card Articles
Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard For Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit you deserve a credit card with great benefits and no hassle. That is precisely what you will find with this new credit card product from Barclaycard.
There are many different kinds of credit cards out there and finding one with benefits that are both lucrative and comprehensive is not always easy. Thankfully, if you have excellent credit, the Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard offers many of the industry's favorite benefits along with competitive rates and few limitations.
Obviously, the most attractive aspect of this card is the rewards program. Like many other credit cards, this one offers you various ways to earn points and allows you to cash in your rewards in a variety of ways. You will even enjoy a bonus when you sign up and make an initial qualifying purchase:
- Earn at least 1 point on the $1 with every purchase
- Earn double points on gas, groceries, and utilities charges
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase, enough for a $50 cash rebate
Of course, earning rewards points is only an attractive benefit if you are able to redeem them for things that you actually enjoy. Fortunately, this credit card gives you all kinds of options and you can choose to redeem your points for:
- Cash rebates, obviously
- Airfare vouchers
- Trade them in towards your card balance
To use your points all you have to do is log in to the website and view what is available in the Rewards tab.
Once you have come to appreciate the rewards you will probably also be interested in the interest rates. Fortunately this card also carries some pretty impressive interest rates along with a decent introductory period.
- Pay as little as 0% APR for up to 12 months on balance transfers
- Pay as little as 0% APR for up to 12 month on standard purchases
- Enjoy a competitive standard rate based on the market prime rate and your credit score once the introductory period expires
Fewer Fees And Limitations
Anytime you consider a new credit card it is also important to remember to examine the fee structure and the limitations on your benefits. When you look at these aspects of this card, though, it will become even more apparent how great this card could be for you as limitations are sparse:
- No annual fee
- No blackout dates
- No expirations
- No cash back limits
With features like these the best benefit this card could offer might actually be peace of mind. Most people, for example, would agree that the absence of an annual fee is definitely good. If you prefer to cash in your points on airfare, the lack of blackout dates will certainly pique your interests. Also, your points never expire and that means you can hold onto them as long as you want until you have earned the amount you need for that family vacation, night out on the town, or something nice for your home. Finally, no cash back limits means you can continue to earn rebates as long as you wish.
Stay In Good Standing
The last thing you should know about this card is that you can only take full advantage of these competitive benefits when you satisfy certain conditions. Fortunately these conditions are relatively easy to satisfy, which means you should have no trouble staying in good standing if you are consistently responsible with your credit management. If you want to be able to earn and redeem points, then, you will need:
- To keep your account open
- To keep your account in good standing (making regular payments)
- Maintain creditworthiness (avoid late or missed payments)
- Maintain regular credit use (make occasional purchases)
If your account is inactive (no charges for three months) or if you are unable to maintain responsible credit management, Barclaycard could, at their discretion, close the account. This will also forfeit any benefits you may have earned from rewards points. Again, these stipulations are very simple and common to credit cards across the industry so it should be quite easy for you to satisfy their conditions and therefore continue taking full advantage of your rewards benefits.
This Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard credit card offers a lot of variety to someone with excellent credit. You will get access to premium benefits and competitive interest rates with no annual fee and no limitations.
- Perks Of The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard
- The Magic Prepaid MasterCard Doesn't Tie You Down
- Get Special Perks With The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard
- American Express PASS Card Review
- Why Consumers Choose American Express
Credit Card FAQ
- Am I Responsible for Fraudulent Credit Card Charges?
- What Happens When A Credit Card Company Sues Me?
- How Do I Dispute A Credit Card Purchase?
- What Should I do if my Card is lost or Stolen?
- Do I Have to Pay off my Credit Card Debt in Full Every Month?
- More at: Credit Card FAQ
The " Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard For Excellent Credit" article is property of CreditCardsCo™ and is copyrighted. The article may not be published, rewritten, broadcast or redistributed without prior written permission.