Credit Card Articles
Prepaid Visa KLS RushCard Review
Although credit cards are common these days, they are not for everyone. Some people have trouble managing money while others simply prefer to avoid interest charges and fees. Thankfully, though, financial products like the Prepaid Visa KLS RushCard are available for people who are looking for a simpler alternative.
There are many reasons why you might choose to apply for a credit card, but none of those reasons include the desire to pay interest rates and fees. While it is certainly a rare occurrence to find a credit card completely devoid of these things, there are credit-like financial products on the market, like the Prepaid Visa KLS RushCard, that offer benefits that are more attractive to people looking for that sort of things.
Prepaid debit cards might not give you the ability to buy things that you can pay for later, but some people appreciate the freedom and security that they provide over using cash.
Save Money By Reducing Fees
First and foremost, the prepaid program from RushCard could save you money over traditional credit cards because you don't have to pay interest on your purchases. Also, many of the fees that you might expect to see are not present. While there is no monthly fee and no fee for depositing your paycheck, some of the fees you might find with this prepaid debit card could include things like:
- Up to $10/month assessed for purchases
- ATM withdrawals (like what you might have to pay for withdrawing money from your bank account at a competitors ATM)
- Online bill pay
You will also be charged a processing fee for the first deposit you make to your RushCard account. However, because you can only spend money that you deposit on the account you will never have to worry about typical penalties.
Save Time with Online Convenience
This also a very convenient financial product; just like a regular credit card. Supported by Visa, you will be able to use this card all over the world as well as online. Speaking of online, though, you will also appreciate that you can use the simple online interface to pay your utility bills, rent, or other bills quickly.
On top of this, you can track your spending to help keep your budget on track. If that is important to you, then you should know that you can also take advantage of online money tools to help you figure out whether or not you are, in fact, keeping your budget on the right track.
Save Yourself From Fraud
People who do not wish to or not able to use credit cards are often faced with the burden of having to carry cash. While this is not necessarily a problem in and of itself, it puts you at risk for theft. When your wallet is stolen you will lose the cash you have, but credit cards are usually covered by various kinds of insurance.
This means that even if your purse, wallet, or singular cards are stolen or lost, you will still not be held liable for the subsequent charges. Thankfully, this particular card offers the similar benefits. You will appreciate that this card is indeed faster and safer than carrying cash. There are two reasons why this is so:
- Visa Zero Liability protection ensures that you will not be held liable for charges if your card is lost or stolen as long as you report the circumstance immediately
- Advanced Fraud Protection is a state-of-the-art fraud detection security service that ensures your funds and personal information is safe when you use your RushCard online.
Save With Additional Benefits
This simple debit card also provides you with other auxiliary benefits that you might not get from other credit cards or debit cards currently available:
- Discounted health plans
- Discounted prescriptions
- Text and e-mail alerts
- Card balance transfers
The Prepaid Visa KLS RushCard offers a simple debit card that allows you to take advantage of the power of Visa without all the fees and charges. Whether you are new to credit and need to establish some credit or you would simply rather avoid the fees, this card offers great benefits.
- Capital One Spark Classic vs Spark Miles For Business Card
- Discover It For Students Doesn't Nickel And Dime You
- Identity Theft Is Much More Than Financial
- Get Special Perks With The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard
- Finding Best Credit Card for College Students
Credit Card FAQ
- How to Build Credibility?
- How Long is a Credit Card Number?
- Can an Authorized User be Sued for Charges on a Credit Card?
- How Do I Keep My Ex From Running Up Credit Card Debt On A Joint Account?
- What Is The Procedure To Close A Credit Card Account?
- More at: Credit Card FAQ