Points Rewards Credit Cards
- Featured Points Rewards Credit Card: Pink ACE Flare™ Account
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: 0.00%*
- Annual Fee: See Terms*
- LIMITED OFFER: Apply now and get a $100 Credit
- Join the Fight Against Breast Cancer. Official Sponsor of the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF).
- Need your money before payday? Get paid up to 2 days faster with direct deposit.*
- Mobile account access, available on GooglePlay and Apple App Store.
- Earn up to 6.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) with an optional Savings Account, earn up to 6.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- Optional debit card overdraft service
- Get payback rewards when you use special deals
- Since 2016, purchases from the Pink ACE Flare Card have contributed to over $2+ million towards NBCF's early detection screening program for those in need.
* * *
The ACE Flare Account by MetaBank is a prepaid debit card that is designed to keep the cardholder from spending more money than what they earn or deposit onto the card. This card is an effective way to control debt by spending according to an individual’s budget rather than spending more than what they make. In addition, using the card will result in a certain portion going to Breast Cancer Awareness activities. Read more...
The following cards have a point based rewards programs for members to avail of. Card members have the opportunity to earn points as they purchase items in particular categories. A few point rewards cards award points on every purchase; most will award the larger points to everyday expenses usually gas, travel, groceries, and other essentials. Points earned will be used to redeem prizes varying across the different cards. Popular rewards include cash, free merchandise, discounted purchasing, and gift certificates. Some points reward programs will allow you accumulate points over an extended period while others require that points earned be redeemed before a due date after which they expire. A yearly limit is a caps placed on points earnable. Card members who reach the yearly limit are no longer eligible to earn points, in other cases the yearly limit reduces the unit value of a point earned per $1 spent.
Points Rewards Credit Cards Listing
|Buffalo Bills Extra Points Credit Card|
||4.0 out of 5||
Buffalo is the second most populous city in New York state and home to one of the most beloved franchises in the NFL. If you are a bills fan, you might want to consider the benefits that this credit card could provide you, as exclusive features might just get you closer to the action.
|Info Review Benefits Fees|
|PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Card|
||5.0 out of 5||
The PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express Card is a credit card designed to give cardholders more. With opportunities to earn and receive rewards and benefits, this high-end card is a must-have.
|Info Review Benefits Fees|